The story of the reconstruction of the canvas as used by Diego Velázquez for 'Saint John in the Wilderness'

Once we dive into research we find more and more...( see my earlier post) 
After being excited that El Greco had painted on a canvas with a pattern I found a publication by Frank Zuccari in which was published a graphic of the pattern of the canvas as used by Diego Velázquez for 'Saint John in the Wilderness'
So now I had to write the weaving draft by myself, but I was lucky to find the German weaving manual 'Marx Ziegler's Kunst und Bild Buch' of 1677 with similar patterns as the canvases.  
Chris Bruland (handwaving.net) wrote these patterns as a Weaving Information Format and that made it easier for me to find the correct draft for the canvas pattern as used by Diego Velázquez.

I have successfully reconstructed the canvas that stood in front of Diego Velázquez before  he started painting 'Saint John in the Wilderness' with the thread counts as given in the article.
A sample of the textile, handwoven @ Lab O is in the assumption file of the Art Institute of Chicago

reconstruction of the support canvas

source

graphic of the pattern

weaving information draft created on Weavelt software

reconstruction woven in linen on  wooden hand loom @ Lab O

'Saint John in the Wilderness' by Diego Velázquez,
175,3 cm x 152,5 cm Art Institute of Chicago