El Greco 'The Burial of the Count of Orgaz' patterned canvas

...while weaving the reconstruction of the canvas from 'The Burial of the Count of Orgaz' I found a mistake in the textile, showing a longer float in the weft on all four sides of the 'diamond',while weaving the reconstruction of the canvas from 'The Burial of the Count of Orgaz'




The draft I used is published by Bruquetas, Rocio (2002) and earlier by Mantilla de los Rios (1977) 
ICCROM library. (http://biblio.iccrom.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=12432) and looks like being drawn and written by hand.




I use a computer program to weave my Computer Dobby Loom. Inserting the draft, I found a missing point in the left corner in the the tie -up. I added the one point to weave a reconstruction as drawn in the original draft.